Monday, December 1, 2008

Random Shit~~~

A few post ago I mention that Izwan was the most, and still is, random fagg I've ever met in my life. And heres an example:

So I was watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S with my family and I got a phone call from him. Heres how the conversation goes:

Izwan: Dude, go outside and look to the sky.
Me : Ummmmm why?
Izwan: Look at the moon. There's like, only 2 stars on top of it. And right now its a half moon. So it looks like a smiley.
Me : .............................................................................. RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

And after a few talks and arguments (about moons and stars wtf)

Izwan: Right. I should get back to my work. You really should stop disturbing me.
Me :~!@#$%^&*

I need the holidays to start now =.=

~Are we human? Or are we dancer? - Human, The Killers~

No comments: