Monday, December 8, 2008

Carbon Anniversary~~~

Wishing all the Muslims around the world a Happy Raya Aidiladha (not sure if its spelled as Aidiladha or Aidil Adha. Yes I'm that screwed up).

I was at my grandparents house the past few days. Twas boring I suppose. Not much to be done there though I brought my Nintendo DS. So I was pretty much lazing around with my DS the whole day and my mum was sorta annoyed by it. And she said something that made me go WTF?

"Ya know, you've been playing that thing for the whole day. Why don't you spend your time more wisely and go watch your grandfather sacrifice the bull" (In B.M of course)

Wtf??? So according to her watching bulls getting slaughtered is a better time spend then playing games?

I don't get my parents sometimes -__-

~I don't have to sell my heart. It's yours for free~

No comments: