Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lost Faith~~~

I would have write a whole essay on it. But considering my last few post have been nothing but rant I'll try to keep it as short as possible.

But I would like to make a few point clear.

There are certain part of my life that I keep to my self. There are certain things in my life I do not share with just anyone. Not my parents, not my friends, AND NOT EVEN YOU. So dun act as though you know everything about me. Just because I take you as my best friend does not gives you the right to think you know everything about me.

You think you know everything about me? You think you're all that?

I've treated you with respect. Whenever you asked for my help I would be more than glad to help you out.

All these years I've always notice what type of person you are. What type of attitude you have. And believe me when I say that the friends you think you have, are mostly fakes. Most of them threw shits at you behind your back. Despite all these things they did and say about you, I remain your friend. I might not stand your attitude sometimes, but I remain as a true friend. Despite your obvious flaws I always try to see the better part of you. I CALLED YOU MY BEST FRIEND FOR FUCK SAKE. And I honestly could not believe of those shit you said about me.

I don't know if you'll end up reading this and I don't care. Because just like many of your other friends, I'll just "act" in front of you now. I honestly couldn't care less about you anymore.

6 comments:

Samantha Sik said...

hey ..cchheerrrr up...>>
lol..I know how to console others with this phrase,.but I don;t know how to apply on myself..
and have sort of feeling to stop blogging..cos he who insisted me to open a blog acc shall never read my blog..&bother abt me anymoreI found it to me meaningless since he won;t read anymore cos I have checked through his privacy.. which he thought that I have checked in purposely..it was all by coincidence..no matter how much I have explained..he won;t give a DAMN on it..*sobs*hurt>
*sorry to type this crap..out..just wanna release sth out.. =.=

Black Mamba said...

HEY MAN! CHILLLL !

Anonymous said...

Lol dude. 2 rant post in a row? Cmon man you can do better then this.
I don't know who you're talking about but always remember that we're always here man =)

Oh Crys says if you post one more rant post she will invade you're blog and start posting smiling flowers for you.

Ir~Fan said...

Grats J.D you finally decided to comment on my blog =.=

Thanks. I just needed to shout it out for abit.

I'll post something cheerful next time. Wouldn't wan Crys to post flower on my blog now would we?

Samantha Sik said...

Irfan..i am so sorry..if you found out that ur comment went missing..sorryy>>>>>>>>>>>
cos i have hidden it up..
i don;t want him to know that i wrote sth on other ppl's blog abt him..i will rembr ur words to me.,won;t stop blogging.. :)
thnks for being so supportive....
*hugs*

Samantha Sik said...

sorry for the hidden comment.I shouldn;t have done that..and now he aske dme to f*** off..WTH..I care so much and I got this CRAP as a return?
Freak..JERK! anyway,thnaks for ur supporting :) should be WHO AM I from the evry beginning..
TC