Monday, August 25, 2008

My world just got a little clearer~~~

Hey my post title actually fit the post XD

Guess what people? I actually got a myself a spectacle. Ya see I realise I have been having trouble seeing things from afar so I decided to get my eye checked. Turn out that I had short sightedness. And my dad was like "OK lets get you a spec" @@. Just like that lol.



Yeah I tried camwhoring XD Failed miserably in so many levels lol.

Btw Im helping a friend to sell Avril Lavigne concert ticket.



Yes buy from me and yull get an abysmal amount of crap with Avril's face on it. Which includes a notebook, a badge, a HUGE poster, a mousepad, and an angpow to put yur ticket in (WTF?). Its RM270. Original price is RM268 but for an extra RM2 you get all of that. Hey it may be crap but at least its worth it.

Im quite lazy to blog at the moment lol. I just wanna help a friend sell this ticket thats all =)

~For you I'd bleed myself dry~

No comments: