Sunday, August 17, 2008

But that was when I rule the world~~~

I finally got my internet to work again thank god. I apologise to my loyal reader for the lack of update.
Ok lol that was a joke (a terrible one maybe). Lol. Loyal readers. Even the ant thats crawling on my desk is laughing.


I saw this picture on9 and I laugh hard and I just had to put it up here. I dun think you need me to elaborate :)

On another note:


Bernie Mac passed away recently :( I love this guy. Incredibly talented dude and a real funnyman.

Rest in peace. You definitely filled my life with laughter.

A lil update on my life,

Lets see I have econs test this Wednesday and my trials are starting in a few weeks. And honestly I'm quite fucked. Never much of a studying person, I am (insert Yoda accent).

Honestly life is just plain boring these days. Everyday is the same routine. Im thinking what are we doing now? Studying hard so that I could get a good job for an easier life? Ok. So say I did get a good job. Say I did live in a fancy mansion with my lovely wife, my children (twins btw. A male and a female), and my cat. Then what? im still stuck doing the same thing over again. Same routine at work. Same routine at home. Maybe a few changes every now and then, but in the end it still boils down to getting a routine and just follow it. Its like a circle of life. I crave diversity. Something different. Thats why I never pass a chance to say, bungee jumping, or scuba diving. It breaks me away from the norm of my life.

Sometimes I wish some sort of cathasthrophic armageddon would struck this planet and human race would have to fend itself against invading alien (In which, all my family, friends and my dear love one alive in one piece. Oh yeah Im the hero who get rid of the alien scum and worshipped by the everyone as the saviour of the human race. And the period of my life involves, romance, comedy, drama and a crapload of action to feed me for a lifetime.).

Who am I kidding? Id prolly end up doing some desk job in some company filling out numbers on a computer screen.

Dear god: Please make my life more interesting. Read the crap I wrote above. Doesnt that shows you how bored I am?

Ok enough but my life.

Coldplay finally released Viva La Vida music video. And honestly Im quite dissapointed =\
Its not that its bad or anything, I expected more. Maybe I expected too much.

But its still an awesome song :)


LoL. This video is made out of pure 100% awesomeness! Some of the most epic DotA skills around. These guys are real pros ok? Not some random public noobs. Clan MYM and Clan SK are some of the highest ranking clan in the world. And their players really now their stuff.

Well if yur a DotA fan at least. If yur not abit interested in DotA then I suggest you skipped this and the next video :)


This vid is the exact opposite of the previous one :) Previous one shows you some great DotA skills and luck while this one....well.... they just plain suck. And unlucky I suppose.

I apologise for the 2 video I posted above =\ As a DotA addict myself its hard not to get excited after seeing these videos. If I bore you with it I humbly apologise.

Ok wtf am I saying? Dun like it? BITE ME!!!

Im of too sleep. Nitez bitches.

Edit: I havent updated my links. Ill do it sooner or later ok? Im just lazy at the moment. So bare with me :)

~You're so straight that you're a circle - Su Yee, directed at me lol~

No comments: