Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Try to save them all, bleed no more~~~

Lol heres a conversation between me and this friend of mine:

ĄƒŕǾ~: oklah
ĄƒŕǾ~: so tomorrow?
ĄƒŕǾ~: i shall drop by
[ - Rociel - ]: hai haii~
ĄƒŕǾ~: i shall call u be4
ĄƒŕǾ~: or shud i just enter yur house and wake you up myself?
ĄƒŕǾ~: or is dat too rapist~ish
[ - Rociel - ]: LAWL!! you know the code meh?
ĄƒŕǾ~: i think i remember the code XP
[ - Rociel - ]: call me first la~ because indeed it does appear so....
ĄƒŕǾ~: hohoohohoh
ĄƒŕǾ~: ya know i can just..
ĄƒŕǾ~: sneak in yur house
ĄƒŕǾ~: go to yur room.....
ĄƒŕǾ~: watch you sleep....
ĄƒŕǾ~: and when you wake up....
ĄƒŕǾ~: ill be the first face you see....
[ - Rociel - ]: i change my house lock edi!!! WAHAHHAHAHA plan phail~
ĄƒŕǾ~: ....
ĄƒŕǾ~: fuck
[ - Rociel - ]: ROFLMAO~~!!

I miss talking to this girl. I mean I've known her since std 3. We were so small back then. Now we've all I've grown up. Shes still quite small lol. But at least shes turn into quite a hottie.

Hottie no?


Ohhh heres a picture I found while blog hopping. Photos are taken with permission =)


Over dramatic nione?


Hmmmm reminds me of something hmm


Rawr

:)

Ouch
And my personal favorite:




Lol. Quick shout out to Samantha Sik whom I got this pictures from :)

Lastly, fuck I really cant get this song outa my head XD

Shake It - Metro Station

Stupid youtube not allowing me to embed it =\

Im out bitch~~

Current Playlist~ Nightwish - The Poet And The Pendulum

~I’m afraid.
I'm so afraid.
Being raped again and again and again.
I know I will die alone.
But loved.~

1 comment:

Samantha Sik said...

you have been linked :)
between,Afro as the name?
correct me if you feel on doing it