Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Heart Burst Into Fire~~~

How I wished I'd gone to the MTV Asia Award.

God damn it if she had told me about it earlier id be there in matter of seconds. Not only me but maybe Ying Si and Elfie as well.

Well instead I sat in my grandparents house in Pahang, which is (I found this ironic I dont know why) only an hour away from the event, eating Durian and other fruits and fighting for dear life trying not to die from my bad cold.

Ever tried hard doing something and all you wanted is some small acknowledgment on what you've done but instead all you got is crap thrown in yur face? I seem to get that alot these days.

On a happier note, I've been invited into a DotA clan lol. Its still relatively new and havent even decided on a name yet. But its nice to know that someone wants you to be in their group lol.

Aih theres so much ranting and emo-ing I would like to put in this post but well I tried not to get this blog too be too personnel. Plus itll just bore you. Incase you havent notice im not that great with words. I can't write post the way, say, Iva does. Go read her blog if you want some great read =)

Miya's birthday soon. Still not sure what to get her.

Ohhh heres IMO the best JabbaWockeez performance ive seen so far =)

~I’m coming home,
I’ve been gone for far too long.
Do you remember me at all?
I’m leaving,
Have I fucked things up again?
I’m dreaming,
Too much time without you spent.~

3 comments:

zii. said...

OMG dont mention jabbawockeez
cos i can go crazy.
heck, its rhymes
even when im not in the right mind.

HAHHAHAHAHAHA! i just realize even the second line rhymes. WHOA, im coooool. (not that i wasnt cool already LOL ;P)

zii. said...

btw, there's lot more video from them that are cool as well. A LOT MORE. :D

Ir~Fan said...

Yes yes Ying Si is cool :)

As for the vid Ive seen quite alot from them, but I just thought that this one is definitely one of their best. Just my opinion :)