Saturday, August 23, 2008

Idiots~~~

WARNING: The following post contains incredible amount of rant about a pure, grade-A, original moron who happen to be a friend of mine. Readers discretion is advised. Not for the faint hearted.

In order to protect that moron's identity, I shall refer to him as Wui Liang.

You see, a few days ago, this moron invited me and a couple of friends, for a few rounds of DotA followed by watching a movie in Sunway Pyramid. Considering the fact that I've not seen him for quite a while and the fact that I could use a stress reliever, I accepted his invitation. I've even messaged him about the fact that I'm gonna be late for the DotA game. Repeatedly I might add. The night be4 and in the morning of the promised day itself.

Getting permission from my parents is the hard part. My mum isnt very keen on letting me out. After a heated argument with my mum, she finally agreed to let out provided I finish my work and do a few chores at home. I agreed happily. I can handle a few chores, considering that Im going out for a couple of fun DotA game and watching a comedy (Don't Mess With The Zohan was the movie we plan to watch).

On the day itself, my parents were out. And its raining rather heavily. So I called a cab but the cab lady says that theres no cab available at the moment because of the rain. So I decided to call a cab driver who gave me his phone number a few months back (the private type of cab driver). However since the road nearby my house was going through repair work, the cab driver asked me to wait at the shoplot nearby. So I ran through the rain and manage to get into the cab.

Now heres the part that pisses me off the most. As I reached entered FTZ, I looked everywhere for that stupid face of his. Thinking that he was out for lunch, I decided to call him and ask where the hell he is. And heres the reply I got:

"Ehhh I thought the whole thing off d?"

..... I was speechless. He claim to have messaged me that the whole thing was canceled. So I decided to check my message. And guess what, the last message I received was from him which read:

"Hey fan serious when u can play tomorrow? Can play in the afternoon or not?"

My english isnt that great so somebody have to explain to me. Which part of that sms implies that he canceled the plan?

I havent felt so pissed in a very long time. I argued wif my mum, I ran thru the rain, I was freezing in the cab only to find out that the plan was canceled. Nvm that I was in a public area, I just shouted over the phone "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT. WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU FUKING TELL ME? YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH TO GET HERE? FUCK YOU". And I swear thats the first time I hang up a phone out of rage.

Oh the best part is what he said before I hang up:

"I thought I implied that the whole thing was off?"

WTF DO I LOOK LIKE A FREAKING MIND READER TO YOU??? EVEN IF I WAS A FUCKING MIND READER, YOU WOULDNT EVEN HAVE BRAINS FOR ME TO READ!!!

Waste of my fucking money and time.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Im sorry for posting such angry post. Its just that his sheer stupidity really pissed me off today and I need a place to express. And yes I do know that he reads my blog. And I'm not and never will be sorry for posting such post.

No comments: