Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Futility~~~

I spent an absurd amount of time arguing with a bunch of friends today.

"Just cause we have no proof of something it, doesn't necessarily means it doesn't exist"

I have no idea why all of a sudden we decided to get all intellectual and started arguing about this. Most of the time we argued on simple stuff like;

"What items is best suited for --- hero? (DotA talk)"
or
"My bitch is hotter than yours (Ironically the majority of us hu argued in this topic are currently single. And after this argument I stopped wondering why.)"


Anyway, I argued strongly on it. I gave some strong point. Religion, politics, moral ethic all came out. I give facts that even if we have no logical proof whether Jesus is divine or just human, majority of the Christians still believe that he is the son of god.

And the reply I got?

"Jesus was an extraterrestrial"

"................................................................"

Futility- All those carefully worded arguments are falling on deaf ears

No comments: