Thursday, September 25, 2008

Diddle-Y-A-Doo-Dat~~~

Apologize for the lack of update =\

Internet is gaying up on me these last few days
and
Been awfully lazy to do anything these days (what else is new?).

Holidays over. College started again.... for like one week? Then its another week of raya holiday. Im not sure whether to be glad or annoyed. Unless I have something to look forward to during holidays, I really prefer to go to college or school.

Well my holiday isnt that bad honestly. Went clubbing with a few friends and burned a cat. Yes I burned a cat. A dead cat of course. I couldnt even bring myself to chase cats away let alone burn them alive. Ya see there was a dead cat in the drain infront of my house. And since none of us coul bring ourselves to dispose of it, me and my dad decided to burn it. The stench was horrible okay so it had to be done. Plus there was maggots and flies growing from inside the cat. Gotta get rid of it.
I actually took a couple of pictures of the cat before we burned it, while we burned it and after we burned it. But because of the barbaric nature of the photo, I shall not post it up.

Ok lah im just lazy to upload it.

Ohh and I went clubbing. No I'm not the type who goes for clubbing every Friday night. I suppose without alcohol its just not as exciting as it could be. My first clubbing experience wasnt that pleasant either. Our drinks got messed up and what I thought to be a plain and harmless coke, turned out to be something else. And by something else I meant something alcoholic.

I remember the conversation almost perfectly;

Me: Why the fuck is my coke so damn sweet?
J.D: I dunno. Maybe they put extra sugar in it.
Me: Who the fuck puts sugar in coke? Dun care lah. Taste not bad. Quite nice actually.
J.D: Then order sumore lah. I'm paying for it anyway.

So basically I ordered more. Even till now I couldnt figure out what that drink's called. Long story short, I got completely wasted. And I cant remember much of what happen during that period.

My first experience with alcohol. And I hope that its the last.

Ever since that day I basically turned down any invitation for clubbing by any of my friends. Except last week lol. A few of my friend "requested" *cough*begged*cough* me to tag along wif them. Its holiday. And Im bored anyway. Apparently they need someone sober with them to make sure they dun cross the line while they waste themselve to oblivion.

And you bitches better be gratefull of the fact that Im there to jaga yall.

ZACK I STOPPED YOU FROM DOING A FREAKING STRIPSHOW IN THE MIDDLE OF A FREAKING CLUB. AND I FUCKING DROVE ALL OF YOU HOME WHILE YOU GUYS WERE LAYING WASTED AT THE BACK OF YUR CAR.
And not to mention I narrowly escape from being arrested.

Yes while all 5 of them was dead drunk, I actually drove them home with J.D's car. Hell Im not even licensed to drive. And on the way back.... I had to go through a police roadblock. I have no idea how I managed to pass through the roadblock with 5 drunken moron in the car. And Chris tried to molest disturb me halfway thru sending them all home. I dropped J.D home last and considering I got no other way of going home, I borrowed his car for the night.

Actual phone call from J.D the next day;

J.D: Ehhhh dude did you took my car last night? (he cant even remember how he got home -.-)
Me: Ummmm no. Why the fuck would I wan to take yur car?
J.D: Then how did I get home?
Me: I called a cab for yall lah. Wtf u expect me to drive yall home?
J.D: Then......wtf...... FUCK FAN I THINK MY CAR IS STOLEN SHIT FUCK CB etc etc.

I burst out laughing after that. Returned his car soon after =)

I would have posted the pictures of all the drunk crap u guys did (including Zack's pre-stripshow) but since Im such a caring friend and does not want you guys to get humiliated, I wont.

FINE LAH IM LAZY LAH SUE ME.


And lastly,

MY FUCKING PHONE GOT STOLEN WTF SHIT CBCBCB etc.

God damn it. For the pass 6 years of me owning a phone, I've never gotten it stolen before. I suppose theres a first time to everything. And I was planning to sell that phone -.-

I told Mak about it, and heres what he said;
"Well technically you did sell your phone, for free"


~If you've got nothing left, say I dont wanna be in love~

2 comments:

Samantha Sik said...

lol..Afro..if my chatbox with positive commenters then that sounds good..by the way, what a sign>the photo..=.="
Selamat Hari Raya in between.
bless you.

Glum Muffin said...

dude, you got tagged. ;)