Saturday, July 5, 2008

Death and His Friends~~~

I just got back from my granduncle's funeral. Passed away a few days ago. Im not overly upset about it. I barely knew him. One of those distance family member which I dont know and dun bother to know.

But its a different case for my grandfather. His brother passed away. And I've never seen him that upset before. Tears rolled down his eyes as they carry my late granduncle's body to the funeral ground. At that time, I shed a few tears as well. Not because I'm gonna miss my granduncle or anything, as I said I barely knew him. I cried because its saddening to think that someone's loved one left this world. The fact that I dont know my granduncle that well doesn't matter. Its the fact that he love someone and is loved by someone, and now he had to leave those people.
~He's my cat! He's not God's cat! Let God have his own cat! Let God have all the damn old cats he want, and kill them all! Church is mine!~ Pet Sematary, Stephen King

Its really saddening if you really think about it. One day, your with the people you love, people you really care about, people you would give the world to, and the next day you had to leave them. Because your time is up.

Our life is one giant timer. Once it hits zero, thats it, the Grim Reaper will come to greet you. We can do whatever we can to delay it. To extend our time. But we can never stop its scy†he from hitting our (head? heart? life? soul? Whatever it is that provides life in our body).

Hell the worst part is the conversation I had with my parents on the way back.

Dad: Lets see yur grandfather passed away when he's 66 years old. Assuming thats the average age of the people in our family passes away, it means I still have 16 more years to live. Thats not so bad. At least I can still see you're (mine) wife and kids

Yes thats what my dad said to me on our way back (not the exact conversation but its close). And its not the first time he mention something about his own death. Honestly I hate it when my dad says this kinda things. I think its pretty obvious why.

But I found something interesting. Back at my grandfathers house on his rambutan trees. A new born baby bird!! 2 of them. Their waiting for their mother to come back with their food. And their really cute (Ok to be honest their the ugliest bird I've ever seen. Its a new born bird so its normal). Its ironic in a way. I suppose for every life thats taken away, a new life comes to this world.

I would post a picture of the birds but my phone's cable is missing. And I'm terribly lazy to find them.


~No I don't wanna battle
From beginning to end
I don't wanna cycle
Un-Recycle revenge
I don't wanna follow
Death and all his friends~

No comments: