Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Reaper And His Scythe~~~

When does your post title have to be relevant to yur post?



Fergie Featuring Slash~ Sweet Child Of Mine

Try your best to ignore the annoying as hell cameraman. Who the fuck gets drunk on a Fergie concert? (Coming from a guy that have only taken alcohol once in his life. Thats a story for another day)

I dun give a fuck what the elitist thinks, I think Fergie did the song justice. And Slash... well... wtf can I say he's Slash and he's never short of awesomeness (Is awesomeness a real word? Spell check says I did nothing wrong so I assume its real =\).

And something totally unrelated to the above,

5 Gamma 07


Lol you might think this is weird but to us its just Tuesday.


Incase you didn't notice, the serial killing homosexual clown is me. My birthday. Go figure out what happen.


I miss this =\

I really miss Gamma 06,07 =\

But to be honest my college class aren't that different (If you minus the daily homosexual raping of the males that is). Can always expect a good laugh everyday =).
And DotA.

Rite I really should start doing my Maths h/w. Viva La Lazyness.

Btw I really like saying STFU these days =)

~I'm horny, shut the fuck up~

No comments: