Saturday, July 19, 2008

On His Face Is A Map Of The World~~~

This post is for a childhood friend of mine (Known her since I was 8 years old)

Post taken from here



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am terribly sorry for my lack of submissions and updates. Thank you so much to all of you who had favourited my works, commented and/or added me!

Close friends would notice that I rarely update journals but this time I am in desperate need for help! :worry:

I would like to make a request, no, a plead... to all my old friends, or new acquintances, random fellow malaysians, or non-malaysians, and kind random strangers who perhaps just have ample time on their hands...

PLEASE go to this site and do me a ridiculously huge favour by voting for my face~! TT ___ TT

VOTING ENDS 20th JULY! A mere 2 DAYS+ X_X

I HAVE to, NEED to, see Jared Leto! orz

MTV Asia Awards will be held in Malaysia for the first time! And I thought I was unbelievably lucky when I found out that the host would be Jared~! (No. no. no. not BMJ.) But later I was utterly devastated when I was told that the tickets were not for sale. They were for invited VIP guests only. Thus, the only way for a commoner to obtain them would be to win competitions organized by MTV.

For the competition I joined, the task was to take a picture imitating one of the nominees. I chose Avril.

This is very embarrasing so I'll take it off once it's over, but anyway, my submission is the one which goes like this...

Direct link to the picture : [link]

Title: Avril Poser
Description: Yes, the picture is really me. Modelled and photographed by myself. [ I inserted my DA address here as proof ] I am honestly no pro, just a person with many hobbies you could say. Do PLEASE vote for me if you liked it! I desperately wish to go! TT ^ TT
Artist: Avril Lavigne
Submitted by : Melissa Chan

If you think I did fairly well, please please please vote for me! :) I deeply apologize as it will be slightly troublesome for you are required to register an account to vote. But it's free and really fast! Email verification is not necessary! One account can vote up to 10 times. So, please waste them on me. :XD: LAWL.

Well, I'll end here for now. Perhaps I may touch up this entry later. I haven't gotten to sleep at all and it's already 9.24 in the morning. I spent the whole night finishing that submission. It really sucks when you find out about a competition too late. :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do vote for her. She's freaking talented. And you dont need me to tell you that shes a Jared Leto fangirl to the core.

~On a mountain he sits, not of gold but of sins~

No comments: