Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just fuck

Fuck. I never remembered myself being this angry my entire life. I can't believe the thing that my mum said. Its not the first time me and my mum argued with each other. But this time I really felt that she crossed the line. Every time I argue with my mum I always tell myself that we both are right and wrong. Whenever she say stuff like 'I'll throw your playstation away' or 'I'll break your guitar' I try to understand her the best I could. Shes angry. Its natural for anyone who's angry to say things like that. But tonight, what she said really shocked me. I never remembered myself being this angry in my entire life.

'I'll throw your mice out'

Fuck when she said that I was stunned. I can't believe what she said. Throw away my guitar. Fine, even though I paid for that guitar with my own money. Throw away my playstation. Fine. Get rid of my computer. Fine.

But throwing my mice out?

What have my mice ever done to her? I took them into this house because they need a place to stay. My parents complained about the smell. Fine I offered to keep them in my room. Food, cleaning and pretty much everything to do with the mice I took care off. I clean their cage. Fed them.

They did nothing to her.

And now she threaten to throw them out. Just because I refuse to put my note in a fucking file. She threatens to kill 2 harmless mouse. Just because I refuse to put my note in a fucking file.

Fuck it. She wont kill them just because I dun agree with her. I wont let her kill them. She'll have to kill me first.

2 comments:

Black Mamba said...

irfan dear, chills out dude (: they're mums.

Ir~Fan said...

=). Thanks. I realise that. But its hard not to get angry.