Monday, April 28, 2008

Lol?~~~

Im suppose to be studying for my LAN exam tomorrow. Instead here I am. Blogging another meaningless post.

_______________

Ok I've spent 15 minutes trying to think of a meaningful (however meaningful my blog can probably get) and I cant come up with shits. I could have spent the last 15 minutes studying but instead I end up wif an empty head. Emptier than be4 at least.

_______________

Crystal said something to me today;

"FFS. We all change. Its just a matter whether its for better or for worse. Look at J.D, back then, he was a real ass. The one that you really want to kick whenever he bends over. Now he's like all nice and goofy and macho wannabe and manage to score the hottest girl around; Me."

Conversation like these often reminds me on why I love this girl so much. No I do not have a crush or a secret love affair with her. The word "love" have been incredibly overused by me lately.

Niwae thinking back, I realise I did change. Theres this part of my life where I really screw up one of my best friend ends up ignoring me for the rest of our schooling year. Thats when I realise I cannot go on living my life with this attitude. And I took that slow and painful process of trying to be a better man. And well, I am what I am now.

Whether people realise this or not really doesnt matter. I change for my own sake. Not them. Self realisation. I suppose not many people can do that.

And whether I am a better man or not, thats for you to decide. You dont like me? Then tell me why. I'll do my best to fixed that part of me (of course only if the problem is concerning my attitude or the way I treat you. If you dun like me cuz of my looks or my race or my religion then its really you that needs fixing.).

Do I think I've change for the better? Honestly, I think I have. Looking at my life now, I really have not much to complain as oppose to last time. I have friends which I consider as true friends. I have less things to worry about these days. Less emo moments. So life's been doing pretty well for me.

_______________

I suppose this is as meaningful as I can get.

Blog to express not to impress eh Mae?

~If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit~

1 comment:

zii. said...

the girl is ME right? i know...

LOLMAOROFL!

i know, i know you're think omg perasan nyer. i just like making people go speechless. Muahahaa. Cheers!