Sunday, April 6, 2008

Professor Satchafunkilus And The Musterion Of Rock~~~

Its 12.43 am in the morning. Thats 0043 hour in the 24 hour system. The song Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here is playing in my ipod. My guitar lay innocently on my bed beside me. Stephen King's Pet Sematary and Carrie sat (lay? lie? rest? Pardon my english) on my desk beside my keyboard. One word to describe my feeling; Lonely. Or emo. Whichever you might prefer.

I just pissed off a friend of mine. Not entirely my fault. And being in a pissy mood I am, I pissed off another friend of mine. Entirely my fault. I suppose "leave me alone fuckhead" is not a good reply to "yur free tomorrow?". So to whoever I had this conversation with (I know you check my blog) I am sincerely sorry.

Samantha just flew back to U.K tonight. Ying Si will fly off soon enough. Hope you gals have a safe flight. And I realise I din really see much of you ppl when yur back =( Do take care. And see you in 3 months (?).

On a completely random note, I think Avril Lavigne is turning to be one of the biggest sellout I know. What happen to the girl who refuses to dye her hair? To the girl that win fans all over the world just with her Anti-pop, I-Dont-Wanna-Be-Girly attitude?
Dun believe me? Check out her latest single music video.


Avril Lavigne- The Best Damn Thing

~I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman. ~

2 comments:

zii. said...

Dude i was with you the evening after school's over rememberrrr? In the staff room while i told the teachers about my lesbo roomie and you were freaking... err getting excited/high. =.= Take care homie, see you soon!

Ir~Fan said...

Lol. I suppose what I meant is that I din get to see you ppl as much as I hoped I do. Well in any case, take care ok? Hope you have a safe flight.