Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Smack That~~~

OK so the most awkward thing happen just now. It was 1.30 in the morning. 0130 hour. I was alone in my room. Wide awake. Listening to my Ipod innocently (Not sure how innocent you can get if yur listening to B.E.P~ My Humps). I was rather high. Yes I get really high from excessive coffee. And of course when yur high, you want to do something. Be it spamming on MSN, making late night phone call non-stop (sorry Crystal) or just dance alone in yur room (you would dance too if you had 12 cup of Nescafe). And guess what? Right after My Humps finish playing, Akon~ Smack That started playing. So... as some of you might guess it (give yurself an internet cookie) I started dancing. And how else do you dance to Smack That? Go figure. But as I was lost in my own world, (syiok sendiri some might say) my mum suddenly burst into my room. And well we have an awkward moment of silence in between.

My rant: Cant my mum ever knock on the door before she enters my room? And wtf she doing awake at 1 am???

Honestly if you've manage to read all of the crap I wrote above, you've earned my respect.

And 2 very cool vids I found:




Peace out bitches~~~

Another random post.

~Why is there a freaking kangaroo on yur head? ~ Melisa~

1 comment:

zii. said...

i read the whole thing so respect me. me as is me not missy elliot okayy? bye!