Friday, February 15, 2008

Currently listening to: Pain - Three Days Grace

~Cause I'd rather feel pain than feel nothing at all~

Sound like one of those song emos would listen to. Those really hardcore emos. The one that cut their wrist every now and then.

Hope Mae is not reading. Shes the one Who introduce me to the song XD

Today I attended TWO period of class. I skipped Further Maths in the morning, and Pure Maths during the last two period. Why? BECAUSE I CAN!!!!! And I'm lazy.

Went to Asia Cafe and played DotA (naturally) and later joined my classmate for a round of DotA (again). Who do I have to thank for all of this? Paul Yung. Because he's the one who got me to play DotA in the first place. So now I wasted one hour and a half (average time taken to finish one round) most of the days playing this freaking game and I dun plan to stop anytime soon. Am I productive or what?

Went lunch wif Eva and Johnston and hang out wif Eva after that. I really missed hanging out with them. Poked Eva every now and then just for old times sake. I trully love how she reacts when she got poked. Trust me you guys try poking her then you'll know what I mean =P

Johnston: We should put a stall during charity drive where they have to pay a token to poke Iva.

That'll be awesome.

~We thought that we had the answers, it was the questions we had wrong~

No comments: