Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Crushcrushcrush~~~

Something rather amusing happen today..... Well at least I found it amusing. A small piece of wooden block (small, light and harmless. Dun screw me for it) that was meant for Mak's head ends up hitting Jade's head. I'm still alil confused on how that happen. Screw you Mak (one side?). You just had to move yur freaking head.

Its 2 A.M Malaysian time now (For the sake of those international readers. Yeah right). Not because I stayed up but because I fell asleep earlier. This has pretty much becoming a routine for me. If I dun sleep after I got back for college for a minimum of 30 minute I'm gonna fall asleep at night most probably while studying. And woke up in the middle of the night (like now) trying to find things to amuse myself with.

I'm hungry. I'm bored. Not a good combination.

Hungry + Bored = Emo

Emo = Excessive thinking

Excessive thinking = Retarded assumption about life and its shortcoming's

*Sigh... I need a girlfriend. Or at least some food at the moment.

~I discovered my wife in bed with another man, and I was crushed. So I said, 'Get off me, you two!~

No comments: