Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bite me bitch~~~~

Ever had those moments in life where you though you had things all under control until suddenly reality comes in and slap you in the face,kick you in the crotch, push you to the floor, step on your face repeatedly, spit in your eye and give you one last kick on the stomach before leaving you for dead and walk away laughing?

Oh I got myself pet mice btw =)
2 very adorable mice. And guess wats their name? Chip and Dale. Original I know ^^. Got the m from Jade due to reasons thats I wont tell cuz im-just-lazy-at-the-moment.


Chip and Dale.
(Picture taken from Jade's blog cuz I cant get a gud picture of them.)

I'm in deep craving for an electric guitar. Dun get me wrong I love my acoustic guitar but I wanna play some real rock music!!!! HOLYSHITOMGWTFBBQMOTHERFUCKERCBPUKIBASI MY GUITAR JUST FELL FLAT TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!! Even my guitar tries to kills itself now T.T. Somebody help me.....

Herman Li (Of DragonForce) signature guitar. This guitar is incredibly sexy but the Les Paul Double Cutaway is more elegant and ladylike =)


This is horrible. Im comparing guitar to women. J.D is gonna have the biggest laugh of his life if he finds out.
~Drink and Dance The Night Away~

3 comments:

Mel said...

man u shldve gotten a sugar glider. its much cuter :D oh wait, ure a guy. :PPPPPPP

Mel said...

AND YOU LOST THE VOODOO DOLL I GAVE YOU?? HOW COULD YOUUU!? it was cute tho.. :(((

Ir~Fan said...

Lee if ive gotten a sugar glider my mum would freak. And I have to spend the rest of the night making sure my dad wun kill it. And yeah sorry bout the doll =( It fell off my bag sumhow. And I actually kinda like the doll.