Friday, February 1, 2008

Rush Of The Wind~~~~

Right so the earth is gonna get some real screwing. What else is new?

Watch it to know what I'm talking about. (Video taken from Melisa's blog)
~I have my safety helmet and goggles on standby.~ random youtube comment.
Honestly I think its sum crapload of pseudoscience IMO.

Just got back from dinner wif family at Tomoe Japanese Restaurant. The place is awesome. Love the food. And their sherbet ice cream (its in japanese ive forgotten whats it called) is the only ice cream so far that makes me smile when Iput it in my mouth. Mum and dad start telling me bout their childhood life story. Bout my late grandfather which I never get to know and how much fun my dad had with his brothers and sisters. While listening it really got me thinking... What the hell am I gonna tell my children???

"Yeah back in those days we dont have [insert fancy gizmo of the future name] . All I had was my playstation. I dun have any sibling so yeah I dun have to share it with anyone"
Thats like one crappy story to tell yur children.

Niwae I've found this youtube video




~I'd like to meet her to talk about her G string and her fingering~
Another random youtube comment. Pure genius

Rocker chicks... I so love them. Their like... the best of all chicks. Yes I have a fetish for rocker chicks. What?

Honestly I'm gonna take a leaf from Jade's book and start nagging my parents bout getting me an electric guitar. I'm gonna piss them to hell till they get me one XD.


Gibson Les Paul Double Cutaway. I have wet dreams bout owning this thing. Sigh I want an electric guitar badly.

And I've freaking lost my Afro Vodoo Doll!!!!!! Ive search everywhere for it. Must have dropped it while walking abck home the other day T.T

Missing. Please return to me if you found it.


Ive just starting to like that doll...

~Any problem you cant solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or is not a problem~

No comments: