Saturday, January 5, 2008

Goodbye For Now~~~~

Yesterday Samantha, Wui Liang and Yit Lin left.
Today Ying Si left.
What about tomorrow, and the day after and the day after?


College is starting on Monday and I never really give it much thought till yesterday. I cant help thinking bout all the times thats pass by and all those people that I've met and the people that are leaving and have have left.

Blahhhh not gonna keep blogging this emotional crap. Ill post pictures of the farewell we had on the airport once I got it from Melisa.

To my friends that have left us, this video is dedicated to u guys.

~Love is not an easy thing, the only baggage you cant bring is all that you cant leave behind~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oish oish, what subs did you take for a levels? (:

Ir~Fan said...

Ummmm A-Level Maths, Further Maths, Econs and Physics. Call me crazy for taking 2 maths lol XD

Mel said...

once u get the pictures from moi? NEVER! NEVERRRRRRRRRRR! hahahaha kiddin. i didnt kno u want them. will send them to u right away once i sign in msn. i prefer steam to msn :D