Tuesday, January 8, 2008

College~~~~

Currently Listening to: Velvet Revolver- She Build Quick Machine

College has officially started. And so far so good (I mean its only like our second day in college. I havent even gotten any homework yet). Saw lotsa familiar faces and some of my old friends again. And plus, shes there XD. College is a hell lot free-er (not sure of such a word) than school definitely. In school its like one big prison where youre trap inside, in college its still a prison only with the gates wide open (sounds lame I know, not good with them words).

Niwae a certain Gorgeous Miss Perfect (quoted from Sam) have not send me the pictures of the farewells. So I'll end my post with a video which have totally nothing to do with farewells or college.

~I'm Creative, Sue Me~


No comments: