Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Feel The Pressure~~~

Somehow my blog title hardly described the post do they?

Niwae

Its been almost 2 week since college life started. So far I'm really liking it. My class have some weird interesting people. Made a couple of new friends. One of them is this incredibly cool girl. Short, but cool lol. Even her name is unique. "Jade". Pretty cool ehh. So I've known Crystal, Ruby and now Jade. All the stone people. Why cant my parents give me a cool name??? Being called Afro everyday is not cool. Anyway I found her incredibly fun and interesting to talk to. Not many girls actually play bass and listen to Rise Against and Red Hot Chili Peppers (LoL 2 band that Crystal hates the most. Peppers FTW!!!!)

On the other hand, Further Maths retards brain development. Lol. Ok maybe its just me. But both our lecturer are incredibly hard to understand. Its not like I dun understand what theyre saying but I just. cant. hear. them. properly.One is an old lady who mumbles stuff and is INCREDIBLY encouraging us to continue further maths. And the other is a dude whos confuse weather hes Indian or British. Physics is boring And Malaysian Studies? The one subject where I can take a nap without worrying much. At least Maths and Thinking Skills is fun. And Econs is by far the best subject I've ever studied. Our Econs lecturer makes the subject fun and interesting.

Blahh I need to get some real sleep. My eyes feels like its eating me from the inside. Ok exaggerating but u get the point.

~Peace Out~


~You know what's weird? Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always put a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about?~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

college rocks man. enough said. :D