Friday, December 28, 2007

Another uneventful one~~

*Yawn just got back from my grandparents house. Ya knoe it really sucks to be away and yur phone is not functioning (battery dead). Sorta felt as though you were cut out from the outside world. Event though yur not getting any call or messages, just the fact that you have the option to call someone can really make you feel better. Life today huh?
Nothing much to say. Lol just rather emo for a certain reason. Hopefully tomorrow can go nuts at Azrin's house.

P.S. Azrin, Paul, Edward and Kim, thank you so much for remembering and for the wishes. Sincerely appreciate it.

P.S.S. Crystal and J.D, thank you so much for the (by far) the sweetest message I've ever received in my entire life (not exaggerating). Although I'm pretty sure Crystal is the one that wrote 3/4 of the messages XD. Love you guys to death. Call me once you get back.

~Man desire millions of things, but most of all, they desire to be remembered~

No comments: