Saturday, December 8, 2007

~Take You There~

OK here's a tip. Next time you go out paintballing with your friends, wear a shoe.

Went paintballing with the guys today. And genius I am, I've forgotten to wear shoes there. Yeah paintballing with sandals is not fun. My sandals keep slipping out. Thus I move on to plan B. Play barefooted. Not a bad idea honestly. If you dont mind a few cuts on yur feet.

I enjoyed myself more than I thought I will. I was lazy at first. And short on money. Manage to "pinjam" RM100 form dad somehow. Though I did get a few injuries. My feet suffered from a hell lotsa scratches (kudos for playing barefooted). Some joker shot me from behind hitting my neck (got bruises) and one of the bullets barely missing my "special place" (misses it by a few millimeter but that doesnt mean it doesnt hurt). Chen Yi got the worst though. Cuts and bruises on the neck and his back. His fault. He went "rambo" majority of the times.

Went to Asia to eat and like any other Gamma guys reunion, went FTZ to dota and cs. It wasnt bad if it werent for the fact those guys left without telling me. &*@^%.

Blahhh neck, legs and crotch still hurts. Been listening to Hans Zimmer all this week (special thanks to Ying Si for reminding me of them). MCR concerts tomorrow and no I'm not going. I would have gone if she'd told me earlier. I bought James Morrison ticket for her birthday and she said she couldnt go (she doesnt know about it though). Couldnt find anyone to sell it to and theres no refunding. Couldnt find anyone to go with so yeah, RM300 down the drain. Pretty shitty. Sorry, had to rant about it to make me feel better.

Going to Taylor's open day tomorrow. Still haven't decided on what I want to take. Or what I want to be.

Gonna go waste my life on another online game

~Peace Out~

~Come to the dark side, We have cookies~
~Evil, be warned, we have waffles~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, think you ARE drunk. I think tomorrow’s prom will be good. Real good. Can’t wait! LOL, a soya cincau, shaken not stirred? Alaaa, like that also can. And no I didn’t block you. I just didn’t go on MSN much. :p See you tomorrow! Look all smart, yeah. ;D

sook ling said...

i wanna go play paintball!!!

Ir~Fan said...

Sook Ling~ Hahaha once you got back to Malaysia we'll take you there =)Hope you dun mind a few cuts and bruises.