Sunday, December 23, 2007

Santa Clause is coming to town~~~

Christmas is coming!!! Yeah I'm quite spirited during christmas. I like the whole concept of it. I like the exchanging gifts idea (although i hardly receive any. Best christmas gift: Condom from Michael. Gotten it last year and it still in my wallet. And the vodoo doll from melisa. LoL.). Though my family dun celebrate christmas( melisa.: i can understand why. LOL) iI still like the whole christmas spirit and family getting together thingy.


*Voodoo doll given to me by Melisa. She said it reminded her of me. Somehow I dun feel insulted at all.


Letter to santa:

Dear Santa, I've been a rather good boy this year if you ignore all those time I cut school to go to cyber cafe and cutting classes because its just mind numbingly boring. So I have a few request for my christmas gift:


(1)



Less Paul Double Cutaway Pro
(2)



A Sony Playstation 3 (80 GB plz)

And


(3)



Leah Dizon

(Yes I think shes steaming hot. What?)

Hope thats not too demanding.

Sincerely,

Irfan aka Afro


~Meet me under the mistletoe~

No comments: