Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another productive day~~

Was sleeping soundly till Paul called me on the phone and woke me up. Offered me a ride to FTZ.net and pyramid. Pick up Alvin in the process. Played a few rounds of Dota then me and Paul met Azrin in pyramid. Planned to watch Hitman but the movie is 18sg and those cinema ppl dun allow us to buy the ticket. Pffft were only like a year behind. And its not like theyll show us things that we've never seen before. Went back to Azrins house. Had fun with his Wii.

So yeah this has pretty much been my routine since SPM ended. I suppose now that I have all the time I wanted I just cant figure out what to do with them. Lol starting to miss school already.

Niway Ivan send me this Youtube video which I thought was freaking awesome.



Depending on your interpretation of the lyrics you might take it as a Pro-War or Anti-War song. Its basically about the bloodshed that the Europeans had to go through and are still going through.

Im starting to grow more interested in the orchestra sound and music. Ever since I heard Requiem For A Dream on the Lord Of The Rings trailer I really got hooked into it. But my problem is I dunno how to search for a good orchestra group (band?). I wanted to go for that Philharmonic Orchestra thingy they had but parents dun allow me to. Hey if any of you knows any good orchestra group or song mind telling me about it?

Aight gonna go watch Pirates Of The Carribean 3 now. I know I'm a few months behind. Never had the time to go cinema and watch all the movies (though I really want to). But hey my Limewire is working again (YAY!!) so might as well download them.

Peace out~~

-I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA I GOT TO WATCH HITMAN...LOSER LOSERRR LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. i mean like you know...for calling me short and all ALL the TIME..serves u right afro...mwahahahaha hitman is not bad <3

Ir~Fan said...

Blahhh review says the movie aint that great niway. Wats wrong wif calling u short? Its a fact you know.

Anonymous said...

try hans zimmer, he made quite a number of songs for movies like pirates 3, LOTR(i think) and pearl harbour.

Mel said...

eh youre not tt tall either faggot :D btw hitman is not that bad..hahah cmonnnn u gota try harder HAHAHAHA whichever...i managed to get in 18+ movies..unlike SOMEBODY MWAAHAAHAHAHAHAAH <3

Ir~Fan said...

Well yur shorter than me which pretty much gives me all the right reason to call u short XD. And fyi I wasnt the one buyin the ticket. It was Azrin. If it was me the ticket booth lady would be charmed by my maturity and let me in just like dat. They only let you in cuz u look old =P. Ya knoe like the short grandma.

Anonymous said...

haha, oh shuttup shuttup. See what i mean. yeah i did, thanks (: