Monday, November 26, 2007

ITS OVER~~~~~

Hmmmm funny theres this weird smell covering me ever since my bio paper ended today.
*sniff sniff
Smells familiar..... Oh yeah!!!
Its.....


FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohh god it finally ended finally. Overall the whole SPM exam is kinda average. Some papers is terribly easy while others just blew yur mind apart. Ahh well the point is it has ended. Lol. Melisa, Ying Si and I had fun rubbing it in Sam's face. She still got accounts on Thursday and Friday. Probably go to school on Friday to 'Study with her'. Lol.


Ahhhh the fun I'm gonna have....

All the time I'm gonna spent in Cyber.

All the books I'm gonna burn and recycle and use the money to feed myself

All the time throwing my life in front of computer.

All the people that I'm gon.......


Mum: "OIT ITS NOT LIKE YOUR DONE STUDYING. THERES STILL YOUR COLLEGE, YOUR
I.C THATS GONE MISSING *BLA *BLA *BLA *NAG *NAG *NAG"


Pffft my mum knows how to spoil my fantasy.


~Peace out fagg

No comments: