Tuesday, October 16, 2007

School.... again

Blaaahhhh spent the whole day in parade mostly searching for Chen Yi's mouse. Computer mouse not the animal ones. Manage to find quite a few good ones though. He better choose the one Ive found for him cuz I pretty much scavenged the whole of Subang Parade for him.



Found the Orange Box. Rm175. *Check wallet* Rm15. *Check duit raya loot* Rm100. Dammit.... I use to get Rm200++ for my duit raya when I was younger. Why is it getting lesser and lesser??? Heck I din even know wat to spend the money on when I was younger (most of it was spent on ice-cream and comics until my mum decided to keep it for me for "safekeeping". Ive never heard from my money ever since) but now that I know how to spend it, the money gets lesser. Piece of Shit.


Going to school tomorrow. Finally goin there again after Ive ponteng for so long. Well probably gonna ponteng again this Thursday aniway depending if Wai Hong's free. Better ask Sam when were gonna give Ed his birthday present. After the incident that happen to him the other day I suppose he could use some cheering up.

My dinners' calling to me so I shall end my post here.
Those spaghetti ain't gonna eat it self up.

No comments: