Sunday, October 14, 2007

So yeah Im blogging

So yeah as you can see I started blogging. Been planning to do it for quite a while but never actually had the time (or mood) to do it. I suppose it gives me sumthin to do when Im bored. Hey I'm still learning how to work things out so forgive me if things seems bland here. Niwae I'll try my best to keep this blog updated as frequently as possible but since SPM is coming soon I doubt I'll be active in updating this blog (dun get me wrong its not like I'm studying or anything but it gives me an excuse to tell ppl on why its not updated). I'll try my best to make sure that this isnt just a place for me to rant bout that bitch, that fag, that hobo, etc etc etc. I'll post in sum interesting stuff as much as possible (well interesting to me at least). Niwae gotta figure out how to work this thing. And hunt for watever food thats left in this house. Ill write more when Im done.

No comments: