Wednesday, October 17, 2007

One of those days...

So today we celebrated the birth of a walrus and a stick. Lol. Edward and Jun Lin. Twas quite fanatical. Chen brought bunch of pop-pop (dunno if its really called pop-pop), the thingy that shoots strings (im bad with words I knoe), molded whip cream (seriously there were these green stuff around it) and one of those party things which i dunno the name and find it hard to describe.
Ohh you'd never guess what me, Melisa and Sam got for Edward. We got him.......
*drum roll*

PAPER

Lol seriously we got him 2 stack of Double A paper. You might think its stupid but honestly its not. I mean think about it, its cheap, practical, and recycable. The perfect gift.
Ok admittedly it wasnt an original idea. Edward got for Melisa one stack of Double A paper for her birthday so we decided to get back at him by getting him 2 =P

Ohhh we also got him a huge ass bear and a lingerie (one heck of an ugly lingerie). But its too small for him though (he actually tried it on). I would have posted pictures of him wearing it but you'll probably pluck your eyeball's out if you see it =P

Decided to ponteng tomorrow and join the guys in Cyber. Promise myself this will be the last time. After tomorrow I'll go on a hardcore studying spree (highly doubt it).

Bless Mae for temaning me at this late hour. Havent spoken to her for quite a while.

Its almost midnight so I'll just end it here.

Ohh found this pic in my comp



Lol. Nights peepz

No comments: