Monday, October 29, 2007

The End is Almost Here~~

Graduation is this Saturday. And no matter how much my dad told me not to think of it I-Just-Cant-Help-Thinking-Bout-It. How can I not? 11 years stuck in that shithole they call school and now I have to leave it. Just like that. Sigh~

Just got back from tuition. Din realise till the middle of class dat its my last day there. No big deal right? Its just tuition. Not some orphanage which I grew up and about to leave. Well I've been there since std 3. 9 years there. Never gonna hear that old man complaining bout my handwriting again. Oh and he still din realise dat for the past 5 years I've been copying the essay and answer straight from the answer sheets. Lol. I thought of telling him before I leave but I suppose ignorance is bliss. Hey, he thinks of me as his best student might as well leave it as it is. I'll visit his restaurant once in a while next year. Ohh and I'm gonna miss his daughter. Truly enjoy the time laughing and making stupid jokes and putting up with her obsession for things that are japanese.

On a lighter note, I've found another addiction equivalent to DotA and Counter Strike:


TEAM FORTRESS 2

Seriously, I'm bloody addicted to this game now. Its like a drug I had to take an hour before I sleep. And SPM is in 14 more days. Am I hardworking or what?

~Peace Out~

No comments: