Monday, June 16, 2008

Dreaming With a Broken Heart~~~

Added some music to my blog =) Dun like the song? Then press the pause/stop button. These are some of my favourite all time songs. And I try to mix in different genre so because I know people have different taste in music =). But dun ever question my music taste.

I bought the Apple iPod In-Ear Headphones. Why? Because my old Seinheisster kinda spoiled. Only one side of the headphone is working. Pity. I really like that headphone. I especially love hanging it around my neck for posing convenient sake. But honestly the new headphone I bought.... sucks real badly.


Honestly, I tried fitting this thing in my ear and it hurts my ear. And since your stuffing all the sound you expect some realy good bass quality right? Well no. I cant hear a single bass note. Not the bass from the bass guitar or even the bass from the drum! And I swear I can barely hear the bass (the top 4 strings) from the electric or acoustic guitar. Unless I press it in my ears real hard and that hurts. Haih I regret buying this thing. I love my old seinheisster =(

On another note.... DALE IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGWTFCCBBBQ.
For those who din know Dale is the name of one of my mice. I really dunno how it went missing. The cage was close. No sign of struggle. Everything is fine. But he's missing.... Fuck man. My dad says we should get a new one so that Chip (the other mice) wont be alone.

Most of my friends that flew off are coming back soon =) Even Grace is coming back end of this year. Come home safe people.

To Samantha and Ying Si and Wui Liang (Yes stupid I've not forgotten you), lets hang out once you guys get back =)

~When you're dreaming with a broken heart, Waking up is the hardest part~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last week our group held a similar discussion on this subject and you point out something we have not covered yet, thanks.

- Laura