Thursday, June 5, 2008

F u~~~

I dun ever remember myself been this pissed off and still keep it bottled up in me. Honestly back then when I'm pissed till this point it usually ends up with me releasing it one way or another (i.e Screaming at someone's face; hitting someone on the head with whatever solid object that my hand could reach). I amaze myself with the fact that I just kept quite throughout the whole thing.


Honestly its incredible how insensitive some people could be. Do they ever think for once that the choice of words they use which they might find amusing would stir up so much hate in another person? What they think I'm some kind of fucking robot who doesn't feel shit? I'm generally a patient guy. I can take jokes. But I have my fucking limits.

Fuck it. I'm just gonna end my post here. I realise its a rather pointless and ranting post. I just need some place to channel my anger to.

I really hate to hate. If that make sense to you.

P.S. To J.D & Crystal thank you for listening to all the crap that came out of my mouth today. And for picking me up.

No comments: