Sunday, June 22, 2008

Word Up!~~~

Lifeless as I am, I decided to do this crap that a friend *edit; apparently he's shy on having his name up in blog. wtf.* of mine send me. Had a good laugh ;)


a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
You Drive Me Crazy [Apparently its not ok..]

2. How would you describe yourself?
Ada Apa Dengan Cinta [Dats so not me..]

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Sam's Town [I never truly understood the song..]

4. How do you feel today?
Hate That I love You [That'll explain alot..]

5. What is your life's purpose?
My Happy Ending [So much for my happy ending.... fuck]

6. What is your motto?
Back At One [No wonder I'm stuck at the same spot..]

7. What do your friends think of you?
Last Resort [Not sure to take it as a compliment or an insult..]

8. What do you think of your parents?
Shinigami Kai [Shinigami means Death God in Japanese... I've always suspected my parents to be one lol...]

9. What do you think about very often?
Goodbye My Lover [No comment. Somewhere J.D and Crystal are laughing to tears..]

10. What is 2+2?
Paradise City [umm...]

11. What do you think of your best friend?
God Knows [LOL. The title speaks for itself..]

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Forgotten Challenge [o...m...g...]

13. What is your life?
Torn [Crap...]

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Stay The Night [Hmmm that'll be a cool rock/emo/punk band name hmmm....]

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Return to Innocence [LoL. Innocent mode ON. Ok thats lame..]

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Dua Insan Bercinta [Awwwwwwwww.....]

17. What will they play at your funeral?
My Spirit Will Go On [Cant... stop.... laughing...]

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Fergalicious [No Comment...]

19. What is your biggest fear?
One [Well I found this strangely appropriate...]

20. What is your biggest secret?
Everything Anything [Ummmmmmm]

21. What do you think of your friends?
Softly [Somewhere, a few of my friends are choking themselves...]

22. What will you post this as?
Word Up! [Rather appropriate]

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
I Wanna Love You [Din think I'd be that romantic...]

I tag: Whoever as lifeless as I am to do this.


~And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer, let it be. ~

No comments: