Saturday, December 26, 2009

On the First Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me Gas Leak ``~

*jade.: your brushes with death are... scary...


I wouldn't disagree.

When I was 6 I almost got thrown out of a speeding bus. The bus lady was too dumb to close the bus door. An emergency brake nearly toss me out to the busy road if it weren't for that beautiful shiny pole I was grabbing on to. So if you had question about my love for long hard shiny poles, this is why.

A year later a car almost ran over my head. I was lying down on the road. I was 7. I was stupid. Gimme a break. On another note I still have this fondness for lying down on the middle of the road. Havent got the chance to do it though.

And then in form 5 I accidentally walk in on Crystal while she was changing. I managed not to get mutilated thanks to quick reflex and constant vigilance to ensure that no vulnerable blood vessel and veins were left unprotected. And also by keeping my mouth shut for a good 4 months.

First year of college in Taylors, Vishal's ass was accidentally revealed to the world. A little part inside of me died. I was never the same since.

And this year on Christmas eve, apparently there was a massive gas leak in my house. As in the gas tank in my house was not shut tied properly. It wasn't until 3 a.m till my mum woke up thanks to the smell of gas. My dad close the tank. Apparently our house was literally a spark away from being blown up. Thankfully the parias who usually smoke behind my house in the alley wasn't around that night.

I'm still alive. And hopefully for a good amount of decades to come.

1 comment:

marzi said...

lolz walked in on a gal changin..irfan intentionally or wat..:p
whow lucky ar u..