Sunday, June 21, 2009

Aftershock ``~

So I was happily singing and showering this morning (Yes I'm one of those people who sang in the shower. Sue me.) and when I turn around to get my soap, theres this mother fucking huge ass spider. As in, really, really huge. Big enough to make Su Yee faint. Or scream. Or both. Oh I know! Faint screaming!

THAT FKING SPIDER WAS AS HUGE AS MY PALM AND IT WAS MOTHER FUCKING STARING AT ME WHILE I WAS SHOWERING WTF!!!???

Needless to say, I ran out, took the shieldtox, and started going spraying frenzy at that damn spider.

To those who are curious here's the monologue when I was spraying the spider:

"DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE!!!! WTF YOU STALKING ME WHILE I WAS SHOWERING YOU FUCKING PERVERTED SPIDER!!"

Yes that is basically the highlight of my day.

And also, do note that this whole event happened with me being completely naked.

Oh fuck now that I think about it, I fucking thank god that spider did not jump on me when I sprayed him to his perverted death.

2 comments:

Samantha Sik said...

this is EPIC...I can;t stop laughing... but kind of bloody la..spider... hahax *I had a great laugh. :))

Jade said...

... oh my f*ing god larh I'm going to faint just thinking about the spider.