Monday, April 6, 2009

Be the One``~

"First divorce: wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second divorce: said the wrong name at the altar, kind of my fault. Third divorce: they shouldn't let you get married when you're that drunk and have stuff drawn all over your face, Nevada's fault."
~ Ross Geller, F.R.I.E.N.D.S.


Hmmm how I love F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Random conversation between a friend of mine who would rather not be named:

"I tried to save my buttcheeks once though, ran out of razors after the left one so I walked around with like one hairy and one bald cheek for quite some time."

Ahhh this guy cracks me up.

On another note.... A friend of mine send me this video. I swear to god I almost killed something. Watching this guy/girl makes me feel like doing illegal things. Fuck I really wanted to kill puppies when I watched this -.-

WARNING: MAY CAUSE SERIOUS ANGER ISSUES



Seriously.... people like him/her are insulting the Japanese culture and country.

1 comment:

Edward said...

lol... there are sometings i'll never understand like love , war gravity and the point of this video lol. man for a girl shes gay... and her chopsticks omgwtfusuckseriously.