Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dear God~~~

I dunno why but I came back home EXTREMELY exhausted. After shower I literally fell on my bed and pass out (I managed to put on my clothes first though). Its funny cuz I've never felt this tired be4. Yet I woke up just in time for dinner. I suppose my mum's cooking have that magic in it.

Went to DotA with Marcus, Mak, Victor, Sean and Ben today. Its been a while since all of us DotA together like this (for those who didnt know all cyber cafe in SS15 have been closed down by MPSJ. Temporarily.). Went to the cyber near Sunway Pyramid. Damn right we went to Sunway Pyramid from Taylors just to have a game of DotA. Shows you how much influence DotA have in our life. *Edit* Marcus bounty hunter went beyond godlike and super owning the other team. Not to mention top kills (Happy now Marcus? Large font and striking colours). Marcus drove us there. Thankfully his driving is pretty good considering the amount of maniac driver I've been in a car with (Im looking at you J.D).

And I am officially sick of Avenged Sevenfold (After listening to A Little Piece Of Heaven 6~7 times in a row you would to. Awesome song though.). Maybe not sick as in I cant stand listening to their songs anymore but I need a different music now. Some Jason Mraz, Secondhand Serenade, Pink Floyd and maybe a little bit of emo.


This song is just so relaxing =)

OHH OHH OHHH MY PHONE CAN VIBRATE AGAIN!!!!!!

Ok nvm that sounded wrong.

Currently listening to~ Avenged Sevenfold- Dear God


~Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again~

No comments: