Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day Of The Racist~~~

Ignore the title. It has nothing to do with me (or anyone else) being a racist. Its just an inside joke.

I'll be posting about the sunburst festival this Thursday (cuz its holiday and I cant transfer pictures from my phone to my computer because my phones getting really retarded).

I got bloody F.Maths and Physics test tomorrow. Gonna screw up for sure. Dedicated the whole night doing F. Maths until my brain cant take it and played guitar instead.Can finally play Classical Gas (Eric Clapton) properly (by properly I meant played the whole thing at a rather decent speed and few mistakes). Next song to work on.... Canon in D major. Or should I try memories D'amour first? Hmmmm so I ended up playing more classical now than I used to. All because bloody mainstream music now requires me to have an electric guitar. (and I'm terribly lazy to acoustify songs. Even if I were to do that it'll just be some simple major chords progression. Boring.) I want to start playing some real guitar solo =(

Now how the fuck did my rant on test turns ends up being a rant about guitar?

~It’s not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to squeeze in eight hours of TV a day. - Homer Simpson~

No comments: