Sunday, November 1, 2009

Still Frame ``~

Won't be much of a blog update but recently I have just watched


I have to admit this chick flick is better then I expected in a sense that it actually have a decent and rather unpredictable plot. Though I was rather taken aback at how the chick acted like some cheap whore in the beginning. Then there are some morally confusing moment where I went "wohkayyy... wtf" like how [SPOILER]The dude went back in time and kissed the younger version of his wife (Slightly pedo-ish and also I cant help thinking that hes cheating on his present-older wife). And then theres also how his wife had sex with his younger husband. I was terribly confused on whether thats wrong or right.[/SPOILER]
Eh shit doing a spoiler tag like this is not sexy at all. SU YEE ARGHHH WHY ONLY YUR BLOG LAYOUT CAN DO THIS FUNKY SHIT.

On another note, movies that I am quite excited to watch =3:

I was amused by the trailers. And of course, blue skin alien sex.

Been a fan of the cartoon show. Hopefully it wont get butchered by Hollywood. Then again its M.Night Syamalan. Expectation Lvl: Drop by 5

I jizzed a little when I found out they were making the 3rd movie *flails about*

Because Su Yee got me curious about it.

------------------------------------------------------------
Wanna complete my comp app assignment but I have no idea how to move about damn it.

No comments: