Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So What~~~

Happy 100th Post Rofl.

100 useless crap post and still counting.


TAGGED BY: Elfie

THE SELF

[01] Real name:
Mohd Irfan bin Lukman.

[02] Nickname/s:
Afro, Fro, Fan, Curly and the more recent one Malay (My classmate in college called me that -.- Actually I got lots more but these are just the popular ones lol).

[03] Married:
In the way Elfie put it; Hell No

[04] Zodiac Sign:
Ze Goat (Capricon)

[05] Gender:
Male.

[06] Age:
Tujuh Belas

[07] High school:
SM Sri Kuala Lumpur. Twas fun.

[08] College:
Taylors University College Malaysia

[09] Height:
Dunno. Honest.

[10] Weight:
Dunno. Honest. Though I assure you I'm damn light.

[11] Do you like yourself:
Of course!!! Have you not seen my

[12] Piercings:
Nay

[13] Right or left:
-

[14] Are you a freak:
You tell me

[15] Hair:
Too easy. Curly.

[16] Skin:
Brown red-ish I suppose.

[17] Allergies:
None that I know of.

[18] What are you doing now:
Listening to Backstreet Boys Album Discography on replay.

[19] What will you do 1 hour later:
Probably sleep. Exhausted lah.

[20] What will you do 10 years later:
Honestly I really dont know.


THE FAMILY

[21] Live with :
Mommy and Daddy

[22] Siblings(including you):
1

[23] Eldest:
Me.

[24] Youngest:
Me.

[25] Love/hate your family:
Its more of a love-annoy relationship. My mum tends to annoy me alot. But I do love her.


THE LOVE

[26] You found your another half:
Nope.

[27] If yes, who is he/she:
Your mum.

[28] If no, who you want he/she to be:
Your mum (Sorry I'm doing alot of yur mum jokes lately)

[29] Time(s) you've been in a relationship:
Twice. But the first one was just weird. Lol nobody believes me anyway.

[30] Ever woo a boy/girl:
Lol I tried?

[31] Anyone woo you before:
Your mum (Ok I swear this is the last one)

[32] Did anything wrong to your other half:
Lol its a rather personnal story. And quite hilarious/ridiculous.

[33] What was/were the wrong you had done:
Note the word personnal.

[34] Ever argue with your other half:
Ok honestly I really dont know how the concept of other half works.

[35] You with your other half since:
Refer above.

[36] Reasons you love your other half:
Refer above.

[38] You woo he/she or he/she woo you:
Lol?

[39] Ever think of marry he/she:
Quote Elfie: These questions are grammatically wrong.



THE FRIENDS


[40] Your first best friend:
I remember him pretty well lol. His name is Nazrin. My busmate for 2 years in Sri KL. Then he left and I've never heard from him since.

[41] Your first enemy:

The same dude Nazrin. We fight all the time. Even to the point of punching and kicking each other.

[42] The friend you love the most(1 only):
Lol. Not saying. Others might get jealous lol.

[43] The enemy you hate the most(1 only):
I dont hate people longer then a week.

[44] Your most beautiful girl friend:
Your mum (Ok I lied).

[45] Your most handsome boy friend:
.............

[46] The kind of girl you hate the most:
Ummm really dunno how to explain.

[47] The kind of boy you hate the most:
Lol.

[48] You fall in love with your close friend before:
Not that I know of.

[49] Your best friend is your ex-lover:
Ex-Gf yes.

[50] If your friend backstabbing you:
I'll chainsaw his/her back.

[51] If your friend betray you:
Quote Elfie: Avoid them.

[52] If your friend woo your lover:
That'll be interesting.

[53] If your friend fall in love with you:
We'll manage.

[54] If you fall in love with your best friend:
Tell her I suppose. I think.


THE STUDIES

[55] Are you a good student:
I can dream?

[56] You always done your homeworks/assignments:
Lol Hell no.

[57] The teacher/tutor you love the most:
I really dun like answering all this "Love the most" type question.

[58] Always late to school/college:
School no. College rofl yes.

[59] You love your seniors:
Love is overrated.

[60] Seniors who you love the most:
Wtf

[61] Your classmates good/bad:
Nothing short of awesomeness.

[62] Excellent result classmate:
Dunno. Samantha?

[63] Laziest classmate:
As in, excluding me?

[64] Smart people:
We are all smart in our own way. (Epic bullshit)

[65] Stupid people:
We are all smart in our own way. (Epic bullshit)

[66] Good looking people:
Who, me?

[67] Ugly people:
lol?

[68] Funny people:
Funny ot some, plain weird to others.

[69] Cute people:
Lol. Shin Nie does fall under the cute category.

[70] Bad people:
None that I can tell.

[71] Honest people:
We are all liars. Admit it.

[72] Acting people:
Quote Elfie: Aren't we all actors? Innocent on the outside but dirty on the inside?

[73] You are what kind of people:
One of a kind.


THE PREFERENCE.

[74] Lip or eyes:
Ummm I'd prefer if she have both.

[75] Hugs or kisses:
HUGS

[76] Shorter or taller:
Shorter. Just for an ego boost.

[77] Hesitant or spontaneous:
Spontaneous

[78] Nice stomach or nice arms:
Hmmmm arms.

[79] Listener or Talker:
The one that can do both.

[80] Romantic or rich:
Romantic. But rich helps.

[81] Good husband or good father:
rofl.


THE FUTURE

[82] Age to get married:
Ahhh when it comes it comes.

[83] Numbers of kid(s):
4 max. 2 min.

[84] Career:
No idea.

[85] Salary:
6 Digits baby. Lol. As high as it can get lah.

[86] Retirement age:
50 maybe? Havent planned that far.

[87] Properties value:
Quote Elfie: Millions in US$, not RM.

[88] Wishes:
No more discrimination in all of us (Myself Included)


THE VICTIMS
If you're that free.
OK lah: Your Mum.

No comments: